Chipotle BBQ pulled Chicken Pizza
A sweet and spicy pizza that can be made in 30 minutes. Makes two pizzas, and costs less than delivery. (I Left room for more or less ingredients based on your taste, you decide how much.)
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 6-10 strip(s) Boneless Skinless Chicken Tendors/Breasts
- 1/2-3/4 tablespoon(s) Carribean Jerk Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon(s) Lime Juice
- 1/2-3/4 tablespoon(s) Mesquite Seasoning
- 3/4 block(s) Pepper Jack Cheese (Shredded)
- 2 Pizza Crusts
- 10 ounce(s) Pizza Sauce
- 3-6 slice(s) Red Onion (diced)
- 1 Red Tomatoe (diced)
- 1/4 cup(s) Sliced Pinapple
- 1 bottle(s) Sweet Baby Rays Honey Chipotle BBQ Sauce
- 1/4 cup(s) Worschestire Sauce
- Mix 1/2 of the Sweet Baby Rays in with 10 oz. of pizza sauce.
- In a ziplock bag add 1/4 cup worchestire sauce with 1 tablespoon lime juice. Add 1/2 - 3/4 tbs Mesquite seasoning, and 1/2 - 3/4 tbs of carribean jerk seasoning. Cook chicken in sauce pan on medium-high (with marinade) heat until cooked. Then add half of the red onion, pinapple, and tomatoes in, cook for another 2-3 min. Let cool, and pull chicken apart with two forks.
- To crisp the crust and melt the cheese preheat oven to 400 deg. Cook for 15-25 min, until desired doneness. Can also be served cold as well. Take the two crusts and add the sauce on the crust. Top with the rest of the ingredients. Take some honey, cheese, and the BBQ sacue and spread over the top. You can either cook or serve as is, Enjoy.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Dmcasa2 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note