Chipotle-Barbecued Baby Back Ribs
- 7 to 8 pounds baby back ribs
- 1/2 cup cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons seasoned salt
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground pepper
- 2 large onions, sliced
- Chipotle Barbecue Sauce
- Place ribs in a large roasting pan. Pour vinegar over ribs. Rub ribs with seasoned salt and pepper. Separate onion into rings, and place atop ribs. Bake, covered, at 400º for 2 1/2 hours; drain. Return ribs and onion to roasting pan. Pour Chipotle Barbecue Sauce over ribs, turning to coat.
- Bake, uncovered, 25 more minutes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes