This recipe goes with Pescado con Aguacate Enchipotlado (Fish with Chipotle Avocado)
Yield: Makes 2 cups
- 12 tomatillos, husks removed
- 6 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 to 3 teaspoons minced chipotle pepper in adobo sauce
- 1 ripe avocado, coarsely chopped
- Roast tomatillos and garlic on a baking sheet at 500° for 15 to 20 minutes or until lightly browned on all sides.
- Puree tomatillos, garlic, and chipotle in a blender. Add avocado, and puree until smooth. Salt to taste.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This