Outstanding flavor and so easy! I used 3 TBS of blended chipotle & sauce that I had in the freezer pre-measured in 1 TBS amounts. Definitely a keeper. I make pork tenderloin frequently and I have no doubt that I'll be reaching for this recipe again & again. I''m surprised there's not more ratings for this recipe. I served with CL Bay Leaf and Thyme-Scented Roasted Butternut Squash & Garlic and roasted cauliflower.
Chipotle-and Maple-glazed Pork Tenderloin
- 3 tablespoons drained canned chipotle chilies plus 1 tablespoon sauce
- 2/3 cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons coarse-grain Dijon mustard
- 1 pork tenderloin (1 to 1 1/4 lb
- 1. Wearing gloves, remove and discard seeds and veins from chilies. In a blender, whirl chilies, sauce from chilies, maple syrup, and mustard until smooth.
- 2. Rinse and dry pork. Trim excess fat and any thin, silvery membrane from tenderloin. Fold thin ends of meat under to make roast uniformly thick and tie cotton string crosswise around each end to secure. Set meat on a rimmed plate; pour about 1/3 cup chipotle-maple syrup mixture over pork and turn to coat completely.
- 3. Prepare barbecue for indirect heat according to instructions. Place roast on grill and cook until a thermometer inserted in its center reaches 150 degrees, 20 to 25 minutes.
- 4. Transfer roast to a platter and, keeping it warm, let rest 5 minutes. Cut into thin slices and add salt to taste. Serve with remaining chipotle-maple syrup mixture.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note