Chipolte Taco Salad
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) ground beef
- 1 cup(s) chipotle salsa
- 2 tablespoon(s) water
- 6 cup(s) shredded lettuce
- 4 cup(s) baked tortilla chips
- 1 1/2 cup(s) chopped medium tomatoes
- 1/2 cup(s) fat-free sour cream
- 1/4 cup(s) shredded mexican cheese blend
- In 10-inch nonstick skillet, cook beef over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until thoroughly cooked; drain. Stir in 1/2 cup of the salsa and the water; cook 1 minute.
- 2 Place 1 cup lettuce in each of 6 bowls or shallow plates; top evenly with tortilla chips, tomatoes, beef mixture, remaining 1/2 cup salsa, the sour cream, onions and cheese.
- 1 Serving (1 Serving)Calories 290
- (Calories from Fat nc),
- Total Fat 8g
- (Saturated Fat 3g,
- Trans Fat ncg),
- Cholesterol ncmg;
- Sodium 570mg;
- Total Carbohydrate 27g
- (Dietary Fiber 3g,
- Sugars ncg),
- Protein 28g;
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dpygrl01 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chipolte Taco Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads