Chipole Roasted Potatoes
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1.5 pound(s) Yukon gold potatoes or red potatoes scrubbed
- 4 teaspoon(s) extra virgn olive oil
- 0.5 teaspoon(s) paprika
- 0.5 teaspoon(s) salt
- 0.25 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 0.25 teaspoon(s) ground chipolte pepper
- 1 Position rack in lower third of oven; preheat to 450°F.
- 2 Combine oil, paprika, salt, garlic powder and ground chipotle (or chili powder) in a large bowl. Add potatoes; toss to coat with the seasoning mixture.
- 3 Spread the potatoes evenly on a rimmed baking sheet.
- 4 Roast, stirring once or twice, until the potatoes are tender and browned, 25 to 35 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Shawnzie and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chipole Roasted Potatoes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables