Chip-Crusted Fish Fillets from Cooking Light
Community Recipe from
- 4 (6oz) cod fillets
- 2 teaspoon(s) canola mayonnaise
- 2-3 dash(es) sirrachi sauce
- 1 (2 oz) package(s) salt & vinegar kettle-style potato chips crushed
- 1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2. Arrange fillets on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Mix mayonnaise and sirrachi sauce together in a small bowl. Brush 1/2 teaspoon mayo mixture over top of each fillet. Gently press about 2 tablespoons crushed chips on top of each fillet. Cook fish at 400 degrees for 10 minutes, or until fish easily flakes when tested with a fork.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by marybillingsley and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chip-Crusted Fish Fillets from Cooking Light Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes