- 1 alder plank
- 1 (3-pound) salmon fillet
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- 2 small Vidalia onions, thinly sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons mustard seeds
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large lemon, cut into wedges
- Garnish: rosemary sprig
How to Make It
Soak plank in water to cover 1 hour; drain.
Season salmon with sea salt and pepper. Place fish on plank.
Stir together onion and next 6 ingredients. Spoon onion mixture over salmon, pressing firmly.
Cover with grill lid; grill over medium-high heat (350° to 400°) 15 to 20 minutes or until fish flakes with a fork. Squeeze lemon over fish. Garnish, if desired.