Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 tablespoon(s) balsamic vinegar/any vinegar
- 1 tablespoon(s) hot chili oil or to taste
- 1/2 cup(s) sesame oil
- 1 cup(s) sliced diagonally green onions
- 1/2 cup(s) soy sauce
- 4 tablespoon(s) sugar
- 1 cup(s) toasted sesame seed toasted
- 1 pound(s) vermicellii/ angel hair
- Boil water for the pasta and add. Pasta only takes around 5 minutes to cook so watch it. When done cool down the pasta with cold water in the strainer. Add the first 5 ingedients to a bowl and wisk until sugar is dissolved. Making sure you add the chili oil to taste. Toast the sesame seeds until the pop in a saute pan with a little oil. Mix together and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by 2cookers and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chinese Vermicelli Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads