- 2 pounds pork spareribs, cut into small pieces
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 (8-ounce) jar black bean sauce
- 1/4 cup teriyaki sauce
- 2 tablespoons chile-garlic sauce
How to Make It
Rub ribs with garlic and ginger.
Brown ribs in hot oil in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat 4 to 5 minutes on each side.
Stir together sauces. Pour over ribs; reduce heat, and simmer, stirring occasionally, 1 hour. Arrange ribs in a 13- x 9-inch pan. Pour sauce mixture over ribs.
Note: For testing purposes only, we used Ka-Me Black Bean Sauce.