1. Rinse peas, drain, and discard stem ends and strings.
2. In a small bowl, blend oyster sauce, cornstarch, vinegar, and broth.
3. Set a 14-inch wok or 12-inch frying pan over high heat. When pan is hot, add 3 tablespoons water and peas. Cover and stir often until peas are bright green and barely tender to bite, 2 to 3 minutes. Drain peas into a bowl.
4. Return wok to high heat. When pan is hot, add oil, ginger, garlic, and chilies; stir until chilies begin to brown, about 1 minute. Add shrimp and stir frequently until they are barely opaque in thickest part (cut to test), 3 to 4 minutes.
5. Add broth mixture; stir until boiling. Mix in peas. Scoop rice into bowls and spoon the shrimp mixture equally onto each portion. Sprinkle with peanuts and salt to taste.