Chinese Pork Tenderloins
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 pound(s) pork tenderloin
- 1 small clove(s) garlic minced
- 1/4 cup(s) soy sauce
- 1/4 cup(s) honey
- 2 tablespoon(s) dry sherry
- 1 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) chicken bouillon granules
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground ginger
- 2 tablespoon(s) cornstarch
- 1-1/2 cup(s) water
- Place tenderloins in large zip-lock bag. Combine garlic and next 8 ingredients. Stir well and pour over loins. Seal tight and marinate in refrigerator for at least 2 hours, turning occasionally. Remove loins and pat dry, then dredge in cornstarch. Place in greased roasting pan and pour marinade over. Bake, uncovered, at 325 degrees for 55 minutes, basting frequently. Add water to drippings as necessary to form sauce. Serve with warm sauce.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by EuropeanMama and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note