- 6 ounces dried chow mein noodles
- 5 cups reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon finely grated fresh ginger
- 3 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 pork tenderloin (about 1 lb.), fat trimmed
- 1 pound asparagus, ends trimmed, cut into 1-in. pieces
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- calories 398
- caloriesfromfat 38 %
- protein 33 g
- fat 17 g
- satfat 3.1 g
- carbohydrate 31 g
- fiber 2.7 g
- sodium 1404 mg
- cholesterol 68 mg
How to Make It
Cook noodles according to package directions; drain, then set aside.
Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, combine broth, ginger, and soy sauce and bring to a simmer over medium heat.
Thinly slice pork, then add to broth along with asparagus. Stir to separate meat slices and cook until pork is no longer pink, 3 to 4 minutes. Stir in green onions and noodles. Serve with Sriracha.
*Look for Sriracha, an Asian red chili sauce, in your market's Asian foods aisle.
Note: Nutritional analysis is per serving.