Community Recipe from
- 1/4 cup(s) granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup(s) cooking sherry/sake
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) ground ginger
- 6 tablespoon(s) hoisin sauce
- 4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) soy sauce
- 1 green onion quartered
- 6 strip(s) pork loin 6 x 2 inch pieces
- A day ahead or 2 days even better, in a dish combine sugar, cooking sherry, pepper, ginger, garlic powder, hoisin sauce, salt, soy sauce, and onion. Add pork and refrigerate. One hour and 45 min. before serving, place pork in cold oven and roast for 15 min at 425 degrees, then lower temp. to 325 degrees and continue roasting 20-35 min or until done.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by amateurcook and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note