Chinese Peanut Slaw
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 3oz package chicken-flavored Ramen noodles
- 1 cup(s) dry roasted peanuts
- 1/3 cup(s) peanut oil
- 3 tablespoon(s) rice wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup(s) sesame seeds, tossed
- 1/2 cup(s) sliced green onions
- 1 small cabbage, shredded (about 1.5 lbs)
- 2 tablespoon(s) sugar
- Remove seasoning packet from noodles and set aside. Break noodles into pieces and place in shallow baking pan. Bake at 400 degrees for 5 min or til golden, stirring once.
- Combine seasoning packet, peanut oil, vinegar, and sugar and beat with wire whisk. Chill.
- Just before serving, combine dressing, cabbage, and remaining ingredients. Sprinkle with toasted noodles.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LauraJasmine and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note