Chinese lettuce cups
Community Recipe from
- 1 head iceberg lettuce
- 1 tablespoon(s) oil
- 1 package(s) ground turkey
- 1 yellow onion, minced
- 1 medium carrot, minced
- 2 stalk(s) celery, minced
- 1 can(s) waterchestnuts, minced
- 3/4 cup(s) pine nuts
- 3 tablespoon(s) hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoon(s) soysauce
- 3 stalks of green onions, sliced
- 1 tablespoon(s) cornstarch
- Mince onions and carrots, stirfry in oil. Add turkey and stirfry till cooked thru.
- Add waterchestnuts, celery and pine nuts till warm.
- Add hoisin and soysauce. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix in small bowl - 1/2 cup of water, 1 tablespoon of cornstarch. Add to make gravy.
- Tear lettuce to make cups to wrap meat mixture in.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kimwchew and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes