Chinese Fried F'rice
Great rice-free fried rice recipe. Change meat and vegetables to taste, or based on what's leftover in the fridge.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 head(s) Cauliflower pulsed to rice texture in food processor
- 2 eggs
- Coconut oil or olive oil
- 1/4 white or yellow onions diced
- 1 cup(s) broccoli cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 8 ounce(s) leftover meat cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 2 scallions green only
- Put the grated cauliflower in a microwave-safe container and nuke for 2 minutes.
- In a small bowl, scramble the eggs with 1 tsp braggs. Heat 1 tsp coconut oil over medium-high heat, add eggs and scramble until cooked. Remove and reserve.
- In the same pan, heat 1 tsp coconut oil and sautee onion until tender and translucent, about 5 minutes.
- Add 1 tbsp coconut oil and increase heat to high. When pan is hot, add cubed meat, broccoli, cauliflower, and scrambled egg. Stir with purpose! Sprinkle with 2 tbsp Braggs. Continue stirring until heated through and beginning to brown. This takes about 3 minutes.
- Divide among 2 plates, then sprinkle with chopped scallions and sesame oil and/or toasted sesame seeds.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by PenForHire and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chinese Fried F'rice Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes