Chinese Curry Chicken
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 Carrots
- 8 piece(s) Chicken thighs (skinless)
- 8 cube(s) Curry sauce (full pack)
- 1 teaspoon(s) Oil
- 1 Onions
- 2 Potatoes
- 5 cup(s) White rice
- 1. Cut up potatoes and carrots into cubes. Immerse in water and cook over stove until vegetables are soft.
- 2. Cut up onions into small square pieces.
- 3. Cup up chicken into small 1 pieces.
- 4. In a large pan, heat up oil and add onions.
- 5. Cook until onions are starting to turn softer and add chicken.
- 6. Cook until chicken turns white, but is not completely done.
- 7. Add water until almost all of the chicken and onions are immersed underneath. Bring the fire down to medium.
- 8. One by one, add the curry sauce cubes, and stir continuously as they are being added. Do not let them stick to the sides or bottom of the pan.
- 9. Remove the potatoes and carrots from the water pot and add to the chicken pan. Stir.
- 10. Simmer on medium heat and continue stirring until the sauce comes to a continuous boil.
- 11. Serve with white rice.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by liamsillyputtyl and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note