Chinese Cole Salw
Community Recipe from
- 1 package(s) 16 oz cole salw
- 1 bunch(es) green onions chopped
- 1 package(s) beef flavored ramen noodles
- 1/2 cup(s) diced almonds
- 1 package(s) sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup(s) sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) white vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 3 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1 package(s) ramen flavoring
- Saute crumbled ramen noodles and almonds in butter. Cook until light brown put aside on paper towel to absorb excess butter.
- Combine cole sale, green onions and sunflower seeds in a bowl and set aside. in a small pot, combine sugar, oil vinegar salt pepper and beef seasoning pkg from the ramen noodles. Cook on low heat stirring constantly until the sugar is melted. Be careful not to burn it. When ready to serve, combine ramen noodle and pour dressing on top, mix till everything is well coated.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Drag0nWing and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chinese Cole Salw Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables