Chinese Chicken Wings
- 2 to 3 pounds chicken wings
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1/3 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Optional: celery sticks and ranch salad dressing
- Place wings in a large plastic zipping bag; set aside. Combine soy sauce and next 5 ingredients; pour over wings, turning to coat. Refrigerate overnight, turning several times.
- Drain wings, discarding marinade; arrange in a single layer on an ungreased jelly-roll pan. Bake at 450° for 25 to 30 minutes or until golden and juices run clear when chicken is pierced with a fork. Serve with celery and ranch dressing, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note