Chinese Chicken Spaghetti
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 whole(s) chicken boiled and deboned
- 1/2 cup(s) soy sauce
- 1 green pepper
- 2 onion
- 1 cup(s) chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) onion powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) oregano
- 1 teaspoon(s) parsley
- 2 stalk(s) celery
- Put whole chicken in pot and cover with water with 2 tbsp of chicken base, onion and celery. Add one tsp each of garlic pwder, onion powder, oregano, and parsley.
- Boil until done and debone. Save broth. In separate pot dice the green pepper and onion and cook until tender in 1 cup of broth and 1/2 cup of soy sauce. Add and cook 1 lb of spaghetti in the broth per box instructions(add more broth). Broth should be all gone, but be careful spaghetti does not get too overdone. Add chicken to hot spaghetti, and a jar of mushrooms. Enjoy!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by DeLaneMolnar and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chinese Chicken Spaghetti Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes