Chinese Chicken Salad with Peanut Dressing
Community Recipe from
- 1/4 cup(s) Rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoon(s) smooth peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon(s) fresh ginger chopped
- 1 tablespoon(s) soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon(s) honey
- 2 teaspoon(s) toasted sesame oil
- salt & peper to taste
- For Salad
- 1/2 head(s) Napa cabbage shredded
- 1/2 head(s) romane lettuce shredded
- 1 red pepper diced
- 2 carrots shredded with vegetable peeler
- 1/4 pound(s) snow peas julienned
- 1/4 cup(s) cilantro chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) green onions thinly sliced
- 2 cup(s) rotisserie chicken shredded
- 1/2 cup(s) unsalted peanuts chopped
- MAKE DRESSING: whisk to gather the vinegar, peanut butter, ginger, soy sauce, honey, and sesame oil, and canola oil in medium bowl. season with salt and pepper to taste.
- ASSEMBLE SALAD: combine all salad ingredients. Add dressing and toss well.
- Transfer to a serving plater and top with the shredded chicken, chopped peanuts and a few cilantro leaves.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by cmvb1679 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chinese Chicken Salad with Peanut Dressing Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads