Chinese Chicken Salad
Community Recipe from
- 4 chicken breasts
- 2 head(s) lettuce
- 4 stalk(s) green onions
- 2 tablespoon(s) sliced almonds toasted
- 1 package(s) wonton chips
- 2 tablespoon(s) Sesame oil
- 4 tablespoon(s) Sugar
- 2 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) Pepper
- 1/2 cup(s) salad oil
- 6 tablespoon(s) white vinegar
- Broil Chicken and shread. Break lettuce in bowl add onions ,wonton chips and almonds.
- Mix all other ingredients for dressing. Shake well.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Tiffanywk1972 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chinese Chicken Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads
More Recipes for Main Dishes