Chinese Chicken Salad
From Jeannie Davis
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 chicken breasts
- 2 head(s) lettuce
- 4 stalk(s) green onions
- 2 tablespoon(s) sliced almonds toasted
- 1 package(s) wonton chips
- 2 tablespoon(s) Sesame oil
- 4 tablespoon(s) Sugar
- 2 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) Pepper
- 1/2 cup(s) salad oil
- 6 tablespoon(s) white vinegar
- Broil Chicken and shread. Break lettuce in bowl add onions ,wonton chips and almonds.
- Mix all other ingredients for dressing. Shake well.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Tiffanywk1972 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chinese Chicken Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads