Chinese Chicken Salad
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 head(s) lettuce
- 1 cup(s) oil
- 1/2 cup(s) vinegar
- 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1 package(s) sliced almonds
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 package(s) chow mein noodles (crunchy)
- 1. Combine oil, vinegar, sugar, salt and pepper in a saucepan. Bring to a boil stirring constantly. Set aside to cool
- 2. Boil chicken breasts until completely cooked. Set aside to cool. Once cooled tear apart into pieces.
- 3. Tear lettuce and clean.
- 4. Toss together lettuce, chicken, almonds and chow mein noodles.
- 5. Pour dressing over the salad and toss.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by tjcavallucci and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chinese Chicken Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads