CHINESE CHICKEN SALAD
Really good. 4-6 main dish lunch. Add rolls.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 chicken breasts, baked, cut into bite-size pieces
- 4 stalk(s) green onions
- 1 lg head(s) lettuce or romaine
- 1 package(s) Roman noodles
- 1/4 cup(s) sesame seeds
- 1 package(s) slivered almonds
- Toast noodles, almonds and seeds in about 2 T oil in skillet. Set aside. Combine lettuce, onions and chicken. Sprinkle crunch mixture on top.
- Add dressing.
- 4 T sugar
- 2 t salt
- 1 t accent - optional
- 1/2 t black pepper
- 4 T vinegar
- 1/2 c salad oil
This recipe is a personal recipe added by joywilli and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note