Chinese Chicken and Mushroom Lettuce Cups
Community Recipe from
- 1 teaspoon(s) sesame or canola oil
- 3 clove(s) minced garlic
- 4 cup(s) minced mushrooms (cremini, shitake)
- 1 pound(s) ground chicken breast
- 3 cup(s) shredded napa cabbage
- 1 can(s) minced water chestnuts
- 1 cup(s) minced green onion
- 2 tablespoon(s) each oyster sauce and lite soy sauce
- 1/4 cup(s) cilantro, finely chopped
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) crushed red pepper
- Heat oil, add garlic and cook 2 min. Add mushrooms anc chicken, cook 8 min.
- Add cabbage, chestnuts and red pepper, cook 5 min. until cabbage wilts.
- Remove from heat; stir in onions, and sauces.
- Spoon into butter lettuce leaves, sprinkle with cilantro.
- Can cool completely, then freeze
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ncarli and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chinese Chicken and Mushroom Lettuce Cups Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes