Chinese Cabbage Slaw
- 1 head bok choy, shredded
- 1 bunch green onions, diced
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup sesame oil
- 6 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Place bok choy and green onions in a large bowl.
- Melt butter in a skillet. Add almonds and sesame seeds; sauté mixture over medium-high heat 5 minutes or until lightly browned. Drain and cool slightly. Add to bok choy mixture.
- Stir together oils and remaining ingredients. Toss with bok choy mixture. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note