Chinese Cabbage Slaw
Yield: 4 servings
- 1 head bok choy, shredded
- 1 bunch green onions, diced
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup sesame oil
- 6 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Place bok choy and green onions in a large bowl.
- Melt butter in a skillet. Add almonds and sesame seeds; sauté mixture over medium-high heat 5 minutes or until lightly browned. Drain and cool slightly. Add to bok choy mixture.
- Stir together oils and remaining ingredients. Toss with bok choy mixture. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables