Chinese Cabbage Salad
More From Southern Living
Chill: 1 Hour
- 2 (3-ounce) packages ramen noodle soup mix
- 1 Chinese cabbage, shredded
- 1 bunch green onions, sliced
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 6 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 (2.5-ounce) packages sliced almonds
- Remove flavor packets from soup mix, and reserve. Break up ramen noodles, and set aside.
- Toss together cabbage, green onions, and sesame seeds in a bowl.
- Whisk together reserved flavor packets, vegetable oil, vinegar, and sesame oil; toss with cabbage mixture. Cover and chill 1 hour.
- Sauté noodles and almonds in a skillet over medium heat or until lightly browned; stir into cabbage mixture.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note