- 2 (3-ounce) packages ramen noodle soup mix
- 1 Chinese cabbage, shredded
- 1 bunch green onions, sliced
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 6 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 (2.5-ounce) packages sliced almonds
How to Make It
Remove flavor packets from soup mix, and reserve. Break up ramen noodles, and set aside.
Toss together cabbage, green onions, and sesame seeds in a bowl.
Whisk together reserved flavor packets, vegetable oil, vinegar, and sesame oil; toss with cabbage mixture. Cover and chill 1 hour.
Sauté noodles and almonds in a skillet over medium heat or until lightly browned; stir into cabbage mixture.