Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup(s) parsley
- 1/2 cup(s) cilantro
- 2 tablespoon(s) Oregano
- 2 tablespoon(s) Garlic (3-4 cloves) minced
- 1/2 cup(s) olive oil
- 3 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 2 teaspoon(s) red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon(s) cumin
- 1 teaspoon(s) red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 2 pound(s) skirt or flank steak
- Blend all ingredients together (except steak) in food processor.
- Marinate steak in chimichurri.
- Broil 4-5 mins/side.
- Cut the steak diagonally across the grain.
- Cover with chimichurri sauce.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by nicolej84 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note