Photo: Hector Sanchez; Styling: Buffy Hargett
Vibrantly colored Chimichurri Sauce is the perfect accompaniment for grilled steak, or use as a marinade for chicken or beef.
This recipe goes with Smoked Beef Tenderloin
Yield: Makes about 1 1/2 cups
- 4 cups firmly packed fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons sherry vinegar or red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons minced shallot
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- Process parsley, olive oil, garlic, lemon juice, vinegar, shallot, kosher salt, freshly ground black pepper, and dried crushed red pepper in a food processor until finely chopped.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This