Community Recipe from
- 1 tablespoon(s) garlic, minced
- 1-1/2 teaspoon(s) red chili flakes (can use less)
- 1/2 cup(s) olive oil
- 6 tablespoon(s) chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 2 tablespoon(s) minced fesh oregano
- 1/4 cup(s) red wine vinegar
- Mix 2 tbsp. boiling water, garlic and chili and steep 3 minutes.
- Stir in remaining ingredients and season with salt.
- Use on sandwich rolls, meats and veggies.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ncarli and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chimichurri Sauce Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Sauces/Condiments
More Recipes for Main Dishes