Add a bit of flair to your beef sliders by topping them with our Chimichurri Pesto.
This recipe goes with Salt-Roasted Beef Tenderloin Sliders
More From Southern Living
Total: 10 Minutes
- 1 cup firmly packed fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1 cup firmly packed fresh cilantro leaves
- 1/2 cup chopped toasted walnuts
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 small garlic clove, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Process parsley leaves, cilantro leaves, walnuts, Parmesan cheese, lemon juice, garlic, salt, and red pepper in a food processor until finely chopped. With processor running, pour olive oil through food chute in a slow, steady stream, processing until smooth.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note