Chilly Coffee Punch
This creamy, coffee-flavored punch is easy to make with two kinds of ice cream, brewed coffee, and coffee liqueur. It's a great recipe for holiday open houses, brunches, and dessert buffets.
Yield: 23 cups
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 6 cups hot brewed coffee
- 1/2 gallon vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 gallon chocolate ice cream
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup coffee liqueur
- Toppings: whipped cream, chocolate syrup
- Stir together sugar and hot coffee until sugar dissolves. Cover and chill mixture 30 to 45 minutes.
- Spoon ice cream into a large punch bowl. Pour coffee mixture over ice cream; stir in coffee liqueur. Serve with desired toppings.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used hazelnut coffee.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note