Chilli Prawns with Linguine
A lovely pasta dish, very easy to make. If you haven't linguine, spaghetti can be substituted. This recipe will feed 2 to make enough for 4, double the quantities.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 clove(s) garlic
- 1 lime
- olive oil
- 200g Prawns
- half red chilli
- 50g rocket
- Bring a large pan of water, lightly salted to the boil and add the linguine.
- When pasta is almost ready, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a frying pan and add prawns plus finely chopped and chilli. Cook for 12 minutes.
- Then add 1 chopped (or crushed) clove of garlic, and cook for 1 minute before removing pan from heat.
- Drain the linguini and drizzle with olive oil. Add the pasta to the prawns with 50g rocket and toss lightly to mix
- Add seasoning and a squeeze of lime, and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Phyl123 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note