what can i say ... i posted the recipe because it's soooo good
Chilli Prawn Linguine
low-fat seafood dish,- very light and tasty (approx 25-30min meal) I put a small dab of fat-free greek yogurt on the side, if needed because of the chillis ;)
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 280g linguine pasta
- 200g sugar snap peas, trimmed
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 2 lrg garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 lrg chilli pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 24 raw King Prawns, peeled
- 12 cherry tomatoes, halved
- handful of fresh basil leaves
- 1. Mix the dressing ingredients in a small bowl and season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- 2. Cook the pasta according to the packet instructions. Add the sugar snap peas for the last minute or so of cooking time.
- 3. Meanwhile, heat the oil in a wok or large frying pan, toss in the garlic and chilli and cook over a fairly gentle heat for about 30 seconds without letting the garlic brown. Tip in the prawns and cook over a high heat, stirring frequently, for about 3 minutes until they turn pink.
- 4. Add the tomatoes and cook, stirring occasionally, for 3 minutes until they just start to soften. Drain the pasta and sugar snaps well, then toss into the prawn mixture. Tear in the basil leaves, stir, and season with salt and pepper.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ItsBcoz and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note