Perfect for a hot summer day! I have already made it twice.
Chilled Watermelon Soup
Watermelon soup is a delicious and light summer dish. We added fresh lime juice for tang and honey for extra sweetness. If your watermelon is good and sweet, omit the honey. For a pretty presentation, garnish with watermelon balls and fresh mint sprigs.
- 4 cups seeded watermelon cubes
- 1/3 cup apple juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh mint
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon honey (optional)
- 1/3 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- Process first 5 ingredients and honey, if desired, in a blender or food processor until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides. Cover and chill 1 hour. Serve in individual bowls with a dollop of yogurt.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note