- 1/2 cup finely chopped seeded cucumber
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 6 cups cubed watermelon (about 3 pounds)
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Tabasco sauce (optional)
How to Make It
Combine cucumber and mint in a small bowl; set aside.
Combine remaining ingredients in a blender or food
processor; blend well.
Serve well chilled. Top each serving with cucumber-mint mixture.
(serving size: 1 1/4 cups soup and 2 tablespoons cucumber mixture).