Chilled Tutti Frutti Poppy Seed Salad
Sometimes all we need to entice us to eat more fruit is a fresh flavor combination. Serve this minty, refreshing crowd-pleaser well chilled. You can swap out any of the fruit we use and sub in your own favorites (we used about 10 cups here).
More From Health
Total: 1 Hour, 15 Minutes
- Calories: 243
- Fat: 8.3g
- Saturated fat: 0.7g
- Monounsaturated fat: 4.7g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 2.5g
- Protein: 3g
- Carbohydrate: 45g
- Fiber: 7g
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- Iron: 2mg
- Sodium: 102mg
- Calcium: 65mg
- 1 orange, zested and juiced
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced mint leaves
- 3 tablespoons canola or grapeseed oil
- 2 teaspoons poppy seeds
- 2 teaspoons rice-wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 small pineapple, cut up
- 1 mango, sliced
- 2 apricots, peaches, or plums
- 4 cups assorted cherries, strawberries, blackberries, and blueberries
- 1/4 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1. In large bowl, combine 1/4 cup orange juice, zest, mint, oil, poppy seeds, vinegar, and salt. Add fruit and toss to combine.
- 2. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 1 hour. Serve very cold.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note