- 1 1/2 to 2 pounds fresh asparagus, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons dark sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted
How to Make It
Cook asparagus in boiling water about 4 to 5 minutes or until crisp-tender. Plunge asparagus into ice water to stop the cooking process; drain, cover, and chill 2 hours.
Whisk together sesame oil and next 3 ingredients. Chill 2 hours.
Arrange asparagus on a serving dish; spoon dressing evenly over top. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.