Chilled Raspberry Soup
Yield: about 2 1/2 quarts
- 3 1/2 cups fresh raspberries, washed
- 3 cups water
- 1 cup rosé wine
- 3/4 cup sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 1 (8-ounce) carton commercial sour cream
- Lime slices
- Additional fresh raspberries
- Place raspberries in container of an electric blender; process until smooth. Press through a sieve; discard seeds.
- Pour pureed raspberries into a medium saucepan; stir in water, wine, sugar, and salt. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer 5 minutes. Remove from heat; cool to room temperature. Add sour cream; blend well with a wire whisk. Cover; chill several hours.
- Serve soup in chilled dessert bowls; garnish each serving with a lime slice and raspberry.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Soups/Stews