Chilled Raspberry-Chile Soup
Chill: 1 Hour
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 cup(s) fresh raspberries
- 4 ripe bananas peeled and cut up
- 1 cup(s) fresh orange juice
- 6oz carton(s) plain low-fat yogurt
- 2 tablespoon(s) agave syrup or corn syrup
- 2 fresh jalepeno peppers minced
- whole or sliced fresh raspberries
- sliced fresh jalepeno or serrano peppers
- In a blender combine the raspberries, bananas, orange juice, yogurt, and syrup. Cover and blend til smooth. Stir in minced jalepeno peppers, then refrigerate at least 1 hour. Serve in small bowls. Garnish with raspberries and sliced chiles, if desired.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by alittlelooney and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note