- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 20 to 24 radishes, sliced
- 3 celery ribs, sliced
- 1 small cucumber, peeled, seeded, and chopped
How to Make It
Stir together first 5 ingredients in a medium bowl until blended; add radish, celery, and cucumber, tossing gently to coat. Cover and chill 2 hours.
Note: Salad may be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for several days.