Chilled Peel-and-Eat Shrimp With Dipping Sauces
More From Southern Living
Chill: 2 Hours
- 1/4 cup Old Bay seasoning
- 3 pounds unpeeled, large raw shrimp (26/30 count)
- Garnishes: lemon slices and wedges, fresh parsley sprigs
- Tangy Garlic Tartar Sauce
- Smoky Rémoulade Sauce
- Spicy Cocktail Sauce
- 1. Combine 9 cups water and Old Bay seasoning in a Dutch oven. Bring to a boil; add shrimp. Cover, remove from heat, and let stand 15 to 20 minutes or just until shrimp turn pink. Drain well.
- 2. Place cooked shrimp in a glass bowl. Cover and chill 2 to 24 hours. Garnish, if desired; serve with sauces.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers