Chilled Peel-and-Eat Shrimp With Dipping Sauces
Set up a serving area for the shrimp and sauces on your kitchen island or breakfast table, and let everyone help themselves. To shortcut prep, ask your seafood monger to steam shrimp for you.
More From Southern Living
Chill: 2 Hours
- 1/4 cup Old Bay seasoning
- 3 pounds unpeeled, large raw shrimp (26/30 count)
- Garnishes: lemon slices and wedges, fresh parsley sprigs
- Tangy Garlic Tartar Sauce
- Smoky RÃ©moulade Sauce
- Spicy Cocktail Sauce
- 1. Combine 9 cups water and Old Bay seasoning in a Dutch oven. Bring to a boil; add shrimp. Cover, remove from heat, and let stand 15 to 20 minutes or just until shrimp turn pink. Drain well.
- 2. Place cooked shrimp in a glass bowl. Cover and chill 2 to 24 hours. Garnish, if desired; serve with sauces.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers