- 3 cups cantaloupe melon, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 2 tablespoons sugar, divided
- 1/4 cup orange juice, divided
- 1/8 teaspoon salt, divided
- 3 cups honeydew melon, peeled, seeded and chopped
- Garnish: fresh mint sprigs or orange slices
How to Make It
In a blender, process cantaloupe, half the sugar, half the juice and half the salt until smooth. Cover and refrigerate. Repeat with honeydew and remaining ingredients except garnish. Refrigerate, covered, in separate containers. To serve, pour equal amounts of each mixture at the same time on opposite sides of individual soup bowls. Garnish as desired.