- 5 cucumbers, peeled, seeded, and coarsely chopped
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh tarragon
- 6 green onions, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped fresh dill
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 quart buttermilk
- 1 (16-ounce) container plain yogurt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
How to Make It
Sprinkle cucumbers with salt and transfer to a colander placed over a bowl. Let stand 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Combine half of cucumbers and half of remaining ingredients in a blender. Blend until smooth. Transfer to a container; repeat with remaining cucumbers and ingredients. Cover and chill at least 1 hour before serving. Season to taste with additional salt and pepper, if desired.