Chilled Cream of Cucumber Soup
Very good. Be sure to add salt to taste. http://www.food.com/recipe/chilled-cream-of-cucumber-soup-172189 Also, always at least double the recipe to have leftovers.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cucumbers peeled and seeded
- 1/2 cup(s) buttermilk
- 1/2 cup(s) sour cream
- 2 1/2 teaspoon(s) white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon(s) olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) fresh dill chopped
- 1. Coarsely purée cucumbers in a blender or food processor.
- 2 Transfer to a metal bowl and whisk in remaining ingredients and salt to taste.
- 3 Cover bowl and chill 30 minutes, stirring occasionally. Serve in chilled bowls.
- Read more at: http://www.food.com/recipe/chilled-cream-of-cucumber-soup-172189?oc=linkback
This recipe is a personal recipe added by lynnjr and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chilled Cream of Cucumber Soup Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews