- 8 ounces lump crabmeat, rinsed and drained*
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cups cooked MAHATMA Jasmine Enriched Thai Fragrant Long Grain Rice
- 2 tablespoons seasoned rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh lemon grass
- 1 teaspoon minced jalapeño pepper
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 large avocado, diced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- Quick Gazpacho
- Garnish: fresh chives
How to Make It
Gently combine crabmeat, 2 Tbsp. olive oil, and salt and pepper to taste in a small bowl; cover and chill. Stir together rice and next 3 ingredients in a medium bowl. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Stir together jalapeño pepper and lime juice in a small bowl. Gently fold in avocado and cilantro. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Place a 4-inch ring mold on a serving plate. Spoon 1/2 cup rice mixture into mold, pressing lightly to compact. Top rice with one-fourth of avocado mixture. Top avocado with 1/4 of crabmeat mixture. Remove ring mold. Pour 1/2 cup Quick Gazpacho around rice. Repeat procedure with remaining rice mixture, avocado mixture, crab mixture, and Quick Gazpacho. Garnish, if desired.
*3/4 lb. unpeeled, medium-size, cooked shrimp, peeled and coarsely chopped, may be substituted.