1. To prepare soup, place chicken broth and next five ingredients (through black pepper) in a blender or food processor, and process until smooth. Cover and chill.
2. To prepare lime cream, combine sour cream and next three ingredients (through black pepper) in a bowl and stir well. Cover and chill.
3. To prepare shrimp, sprinkle shrimp with cumin, 1/2 tsp pepper, and 1/4 tsp salt; set aside. Remove 1 chipotle chili and 1 tblsp adobo sauce from can and finely chop chili. Reserve remaining chills and sauce for another use.
4. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Coad the pan with cooking spray. Add shrimp, and cook 2 minutes. Turn shrimp over. Add corn, onion, and garlic. Saute for 2 minutes. Add chopped chipotle chili, 1 tblsp adobo same and 1 tblsp lime juice; sauté for 2 minutes or until shrimp are done and vegetables are crisp tender.
5. To serve, ladle about 1/2 cup soup into each of 8 bowls. Top with 1 1/2 tblsp lime cream, one eighth of shrimp and about 2 tblsp corn.
Go to full version of