1. To prepare soup, place chicken broth and next 5 ingredients (through 1/4 teaspoon black pepper) in a blender or food processor, and process until smooth. Cover and chill.
2. To prepare lime cream, combine sour cream and next 3 ingredients (through 1/2 teaspoon black pepper) in a bowl; stir well. Cover and chill.
3. To prepare the shrimp, sprinkle shrimp with cumin, 1/2 teaspoon pepper, and 1/4 teaspoon salt; set aside. Remove 1 chipotle chile and 1 tablespoon adobo sauce from can, and finely chop chile. Reserve remaining chiles and adobo sauce for another use.
4. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Coat the pan with cooking spray. Add shrimp, and cook 2 minutes. Turn shrimp over. Add corn, onion, and garlic; sauté for 2 minutes. Add chopped chipotle chile, 1 tablespoon adobo sauce, and 1 tablespoon lime juice; sauté for 2 minutes or until shrimp are done and vegetables are crisp-tender.
5. To serve, ladle about 1/2 cup soup into each of 8 bowls. Top with 1 1/2 tablespoons lime cream, one-eighth of shrimp, and about 2 tablespoons corn mixture.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.